Dr. Brian J. Adams
Director and Owner, CURe Consulting Solutions/Building a World of Respect
Chair, Board of Trustees, A Common Word Among the Youth (ACWAY)
Founder, G20 Interfaith Forum
Brian J. Adams is the Director of CURe Consulting Solutions helping organisations and communities build bridges of respect and understanding. He is the Chair of the governing board for A Common Word Among the Youth, an international NGO supporting youth leadership in interfaith and intercultural dialogue. He was founding director of the Centre for Interfaith & Cultural Dialogue in Brisbane, Australia and the architect of the G20 Interfaith Forum. Holder of a Doctorate of Philosophy in Political Science, and two Master degrees in Community Development and Conflict Resolution, Adams focuses on the promotion of interreligious, intercultural, and inter-organizational respect and understanding. A former Rotary Peace Fellow, and a specialist in mediation, conflict management and dialogue facilitation, Adams has more than twenty years’ worth of experience in Africa, Europe, North America, and the Asia-Pacific region. His skills and training and his fluency in English, French and Swahili offer a compelling international perspective to Intercultural Dialogue, strengthen its application to international challenges, and push for its expansion to marginalized groups in troubled regions of the globe and in Australia.
- 1.) Adams, Brian , Where Would the Constitutional Space Be Located?: FoRB Efforts In Partnership with Interfaith Dialogue. : Michael Quinlan, Ian Benson, Keith Thompson (eds.).
- 2.) Adams, Brianand F. Carmignani, F. and B. Adams , A Wealth of Dialogue: The impact of interfaith dialogue on economic development. : Machinery of Government Blog
- 3.) Adams, Brian , Respect Through Understanding : America’s “Jihad” : Dan Sockle
- 4.) Adams, Brian , Violent Extremism and the Value of Interfaith Dialogue : Machinery of Government Blog
- 5.) Adams, Brian , Countering Community Division: A Whole-of-Community Policy Framework : Machinery of Government Blog
- 6.) Adams, Brian , Mission and Interreligious Dialogue: A Deliberative Democratic Framework. : Peter Lang , 2014
- 7.) Adams, Brian , Is Real Respect Possible? : Peace & Collaborative Development Network Blog
- 8.) Adams, Brian , Rudd’s Interfaith Vision Needs Secularists : The Red Couch Blog
- 9.) Adams, Brian , Understanding Through Dialogue, Not Debate : The Red Couch Blog
- 10.) Adams, Brian , ADR Process Typology: Decisionmaking and Difference :
- 11.) Adams, Brian , Not all differences are alike!: Mediating across Cultural Differences : Hanson (ed.) Evanston, Illinois: The Rotary Foundation , 2007